If you are a movie freak or love to watch your favorite shows streaming online, MediaBox HD is the perfect app for you. With this app, you can find thousands of movies, watch them online or download if you wish. In spite of being free of cost, it lets you enjoy quality prints. In this article, we are going to show you the way you should follow to download and install MediaBox for your devices.
MediaBox HD can be downloaded and installed both on Android and iPhone. Let’s see how to use MediaBox on Android and iPhone.
How to Use MediaBox on Android:
To watch fantastic and beautiful movies online, you should use the MediaBox HD app on your Android. Along with smartphone devices, you can also avail this app for Android TV devices. If you want to download and Install the MediaBox HD app for your Android, you have to make sure that your android device has Android 4.0 or above version.
Downloading MediaBox HD for your Android is easy. Just click the link below for download it on your Android device:
Click to Download MediaBox HD APK Latest Version
After downloading the file, you have to install it. As you cannot get it from Play Store, you have to make some small changes to your phone settings as mentioned below:
- Go to Setting> Security> Unknown Sources> Enable/Allow Installations of apps from unknown sources.
After making this setting and downloading the file, go to the file location, click on the file, and hit the “Install” button to complete the installation.
How to Use MediaBox on iPhone:
If you have got an iPhone and want to know how to Use MediaBox on iPhone or iOS devices, this section is for you.
Being one of the most amazing apps for streaming and downloading movies for Android, MediaBox is also open for getting downloaded and Installed on iPhone or iPad. No matter whether you have got an iOS version of 10. 11 or 12, MediaBox has got you covered. We are going to share with you two methods for downloading the MediaBox HD app on the iPhone. Let’ begin.
Method 1: The easiest way to download and install the MediaBox HD app on iPhone:
If you want to download and install MediaBox for your iPhone without jailbreaking, this method is for you. This is easy and does not take much time. We recommend you to follow this process. Here are the best steps you need to follow to manually install the MediaBox HD app on iPhone:
- Open the safari browser.
- Visit this link:
MediaBox HD for iOS
- To start the installation process, click on the iOS-related button.
- Hit and wait for the Install option to pop up.
- When the popup button for installation comes, click on the link.
- Wait to get the app installed and launched.
- Your iPhone may show you “untrusted developer” popup, which can be solved by enlisting this app in your trust list.
Method 2: Follow this method to install MediaBox HD on iOS jailbroke devices:
If you have already jailbroken your device, you can follow these steps:
- Go to Cydia
- Once Cydia is loaded, select “Services” category
- Click on “Edit”
- Click the “Add” button and add https://cydia.dtathemes.com/repo
- Click “Add Source” and wait. After some moment, you will get the package installed
- After downloading, click on “Return to Cydia”
- Go to Services category once again and open data themes repo
- Click on all packages and find the packages that come with Mletter
- Here you will find the MediaBox HD app. Click on it to install. You will get it installed soon.
That’s all you need to do to enjoy unlimited movies and shows for free.
So, we hope that you now know how to use MediBox on android and how to use MediaBox on iPhone. Using a MediaBox HD app lets you save your time and money as it is easy to stream and download movies or shows and at the same time free of cost.